Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: eeeyo

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    178
    Thanks (Given)
    8
    Thanks (Received)
    66
    Rep Power
    38

    eeeyo

    Noone cares probably about league but i'm posting it anyway





    Spoiler Spoiler:

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    93
    Thanks (Given)
    64
    Thanks (Received)
    40
    Rep Power
    44
    grats. i just hit silver again because i got placed b3 cuz my mmr was so low from last season of not playing

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    178
    Thanks (Given)
    8
    Thanks (Received)
    66
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayden View Post
    grats. i just hit silver again because i got placed b3 cuz my mmr was so low from last season of not playing
    sorry to inform u but not playing doesn't affect your mmr
    But after playing placements u'll always be placed lower than u were pre reset

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    93
    Thanks (Given)
    64
    Thanks (Received)
    40
    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambu View Post
    sorry to inform u but not playing doesn't affect your mmr
    But after playing placements u'll always be placed lower than u were pre reset
    sorry to inform you but you can't climb if you don't play. nice try. i've been playing for 5 years...

  5. #5
    ...............
    Suckitlosers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    55
    Thanks (Given)
    8
    Thanks (Received)
    4
    Rep Power
    30
    Gratz, what boosting service did u use?


    Quote Originally Posted by Ayden View Post
    sorry to inform you but you can't climb if you don't play. nice try. i've been playing for 5 years...


    StUcK iN TaCoHeLl

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    178
    Thanks (Given)
    8
    Thanks (Received)
    66
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Suckitlosers View Post
    Gratz, what boosting service did u use?






    StUcK iN TaCoHeLl
    Still rocking the bambi boosting service

  7. #7


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    316
    Thanks (Given)
    67
    Thanks (Received)
    168
    Rep Power
    43
    Ur right. No one cares
    Spoiler Spoiler:

  8. Thanks Jordan thanked for this post
  9. #8

    Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    270
    Thanks (Given)
    57
    Thanks (Received)
    165
    Rep Power
    50
    how did you get to dia when every game we duo you sandbag the hell outta me

  10. Thanks Ayden thanked for this post
  11. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    178
    Thanks (Given)
    8
    Thanks (Received)
    66
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    how did you get to dia when every game we duo you sandbag the hell outta me
    cuz i don't tryhard and play champs i haven't played in months

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •